Monday, May 11, 2009

Goings On

I noticed I haven't been blogging lately. Not really sure why except things are going along fine. Nothing too exciting but yet things continue to move along.. Our homestudy was Saturday and it went great. Just a lot of saying "no change" to what we did the first time.

Mother's Day was a fun weekend that started at school. On Friday some kids decorated cakes for their moms. HEB helps us so much with this project. Over 400 cakes later I was very glad I had worn an apron b/c I had icing all over! It was fun though!!
We celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday night since Cheryl was leaving on a business trip on Sunday. This year Cheryl and I made my mom a book that had my grandmother's sayings. It was fun to work on and find pictures. We had to be covert with the picture scanning but we pulled it off.

We ended Mother's Day at a late night movie which we never do together. We ended up at a terrible movie but it was fun to spend time together.

This week I have 3 field trips, love the end of the year. Today I was with a few 5th grade girls and Kim Mulkey spoke. I was so excited and she did a great job. She's a great speaker!
So that's what we've been up to. Steve got a shot in his back today to help relieve some pain. Hopefully it will work and he will be back to full speed soon.

No comments: