Sunday, January 31, 2010

new favs

I decided to share a few of my new favs as far as entertainment go.


Thanks to my friend, Freddy, I started watching "Glee" this fall. It's hilarious and the music is very, very good. It's not coming back on till April, thanks to American Idol, so you can catch up on the first 13 episodes before it returns.



I have both Glee soundtracks (yes, even though it's only through half of it's first season there are 2 soundtracks) but really like the 2nd one the best. It's got covers of Cyndi Lauper, Barbara Streisand, and Def Leopard-quite a mix, just to name a few!






I just finished the 3rd "Anne" book. I loved reading when I was growing up but I guess I just missed them along the way. I have enjoyed finally reading these! Karen has the movies which she keeps telling me are great so I'll be watching those soon.





Last week we headed to the movies and saw Leap Year. I loved it! It's just a fun romantic comedy with Amy Adams (who I think is great). We have seen some other movies this winter like Avatar, Up in the Air and When in Rome.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

LOOOVE me some Glee!! I was wondering if the soundtracks were any good. I'll have to check them out.