Friday, October 10, 2008

Tickets

I didn't know what a demand there was to see The Last Supper. We will be in Milan as part of our Italy trip. The main reason we are going to Milan is to see the famous painting. I guess I should have known what a hot ticket that would be, oops! Anyway, the church where the painting is does not have anymore tickets for the day we will be there. I was lucky to find another "vendor" that has tickets (at a higher price, figures). I emailed them awhile back about our date and I just found out they do have 2 available! I am still looking at a day tour in Rome. I have a lot of research to do before we go, that's for sure!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It sounds like lots of fun!

The Walkers said...

Okay--you stumped me. I thought you just walked through the church that this painting was in. What do I need to do before June? Any other tips or ideas you can share?