Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Cheer

Oh the weather outside is frightful... really even in Waco the temps have dropped and it was sleeting for a little while this afternoon. It definitely puts me in the Christmas mood. Of course, I picked today to run all my errands after school. It was crazy!

We got some great Christmas cheer news today from Baylor. Steve was appointed as a Senior Lecturer. He applied a few months ago and was unanimously approved by the math department. It then moved onto the provost and president's office for final approval. He is the first in his department to apply for this so that makes it extra exciting. What a wonderful way to end the fall semester!!


In other holiday cheer news... On Sunday we celebrated my parent's 15th Christmas Open House. It was tons of fun! It is always a fun afternoon to celebrate the Christmas season.


Some have asked so here's a quick update on my eyes... all is well. I can see great now and the haziness is gone. I have been back to the doctor once already and I go back on Thursday for another check-up. I'm so, so glad that I went through the process. It was a great Christmas gift to myself :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yay Steve! Congratulations! This is such exciting news!

Kelly said...

Congrats Steve! What a great Christmas gift! We are proud of you!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations, Steve!!