Friday, March 6, 2009

Something new

I had to share the good deal we got today! After Italy and all the traveling we have done the past few years our luggage has taken a hit. When I got a 30% of coupon in the mail I decided to take a took at some luggage. We got lucky. We found a 5 piece luggage set that was 50% off plus our 30% off means they practically gave it to us :) One of my favorite things is the color which is chocolate brown. No more looking for our black bags along with all the others. It also has embellishes which makes it look nice as well. As for the best part (besides the price) it has 4 wheels as opposed to 2 on most. As we were traveling in Italy I was envious of those bags with 4 wheels. They seem so much easier to use. We will see if I'm right!

3 comments:

Helen Ruth said...

Hey, good deal on the suitcases! I LOVE that color! I too hate searching for the BLACK suitcases on the conveyor belt. When Alan went to the Philippines, we put a bunch of stickers on his suitcase to help us locate it better.

Have fun on your trip! Sounds like fun. Tell Steve HAPPY BIRTHDAY too!

The Blake Family said...

Our luggage is chocolate brown too!! However, I will say, it is no longer new...it has taken a hit. We'll probably keep it until we head back to the states...hope your's holds up. It's beautiful!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE luggage! I feel the same way as you do about all the black bags - I can't tell you how many times I've been thankful my luggage is a bright color because I've been able to spot it halfway across the airport. . .