Friday, June 29, 2007

Summer begins

I am now on summer vacation I had my last day of summer school yesterday. It was nice to get up this morning and be able to start gettings things done around the house. I will have 5 full weeks off. That will be a great time for the adoption paperchase to begin. Tonight we are headed to Dallas to see Spamalot with my friend Karen. I am looking forward to laughing a lot :)
We are headed to San Antonio tomorrow to celebrate my nephew's 10th birthday, Happy Birthday Andrew! It will be one of our last trips to San Antonio to visit family.
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey girl,
Hope you all had a good time in San Antonio!! I think that I am going to have to seriously consider a blog now! I just hope that it's easy!! We need to get together soon and celebrate your birthday (sorry so late)!! Have a great week!
Love Andrea