Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fun, Fun Party

My sister did an amazing job at hosting the 2nd annual Gochis Family Chinese New Year Party, this time in Waco. We had over 40 people enjoy yummy food, fun fellowship and fun activities. It was great to have my parents international student, Faye, to help us get the real meaning of the New Year. The little girls who were there were too cute and gave me a fun glimpse into the future :) Enjoy the pics :)


How fun are these cupcakes?!? This was one
idea from Martha Stewart that we liked.



Another of Cheryl's awesome and yummy
cakes, I thought the dragon was cute :)


My family plus Faye


One of the activities for the kids to
work on, Chinese lanterns.



The Dragon Dance, the little girls
loved participating.



Faye and Sarah wrote the kids names in Chinese.Emily is the name we have chosen for our little girl :)

No comments: