Monday, February 4, 2008

Super fun!



We, like most of the nation, enjoyed a super football game last night. I am not too into football unless teams playing are ones I "care" about (BU or my nephews teams). It ended up being an exciting game and we did our fair share of cheering and yelling. My principal was glad to see me this morning since we have 8 people out today (too much super bowl partying?).
It has become a tradition to have some friends over to watch the big game. We try to pack as much junk food as we can into one night :) It is fun to watch the commercials and decide which ones we remember when the game is over (not too many, hmmm). This is one night when I am really glad we have a DVR. We talked and munched for awhile as friends were arriving and then fast-forwarded through the first part of the game, actually stopping to watch the commercials. Totally opposite of what we usually do. We celebrated a birthday as well. My sister made a great cake to help us celebrate. It was a great ending to a fabulous weekend!!

No comments: