Friday, April 25, 2008

Betty is Back!


After months of waiting and having to find something else to do on Thursday nights, Ugly Betty finally returned tonight. I didn't know if I would get to see it again this season. I am so glad the writers and producers worked everything out. Kinda sad when you look forward to a tv show coming back, right :)

On a yucky note, it is almost 4am and I am wide awake (0kay maybe not wide but awake, that's for sure). My allergies hit and hit hard for some reason. Maybe it's the rain we got last night but whatever it is I can't breathe when I lay down, not good! I just took another pill so hopefully it will kick in and I can get a little more sleep before having to get up for work. So what's there to do at 4 in the morning. Well, Happy Days is on and there are actual music videos playing on VH1. 'Course I don't know any of the songs so that's not too fun. This is when I really wish we had Gospel Music network, oh well. If Steve was up I would be packing for our weekend get-away. We are headed to Hunt, TX for the wedding of a family friend. My niece and nephew are in the wedding and I can't wait to see them all dressed up.
Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments: