Sunday, September 21, 2008

Birthdays

Happy Birthday Dad and Rich!
Last night we celebrated their birthdays with a dinner at Cheryl's house. Dad's b-day was Friday and Rich's is Monday so we decided with the busy schedule we should combine the celebration. We have gotten to spend a lot of family time together this week which has been great. My granddad, aunt and cousin are here from Houston. Their house was okay but they still don't have electricity. My mom has done a lot of cooking and we have enjoyed it! It has been fun to spend some fun times together.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute blog...I love the new background. I'm going to check out their site for my blog...my b.i.l. said mine looks like brains!

The Blake Family said...

How great to have all that time together...I do miss that. Starting in Nov. though, we have family coming for Nov., Dec. and Jan. Yea!! Great to see the pic of everyone...Happy Birthdays!!

Crystal said...

Wow! Happy birthday to your dad and Rich! Twilight is awesome! I talked about it for 6 months before my mentor picked up the book. Then, she called me and said, "Have you heard of Twilight?" LOL! Anyway, I really hope you enjoy it! Hope school is going well for you!