Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LID #15

Well, we continue to wait for our chance to be parents. I know it will come sometime soon. I would just like soon to be tomorrow! What can I say, I'm getting a little impatient. It's probably because we are in the midst of paperwork, again. One of our documents for the US government is going to expire soon. Like it's my fault the China is the slowest country in the world :) We have to update our home study, goodie.
Besides waiting things are good. Steve is getting ready to wrap things up at BU and I'm in the midst of TAKS which is a joy (not)! We continue to plan our summer trip which gets longer each day. Our Italy book came in and I have enjoy looking through it and remembering our fun times. I am working on the France book now which has been a lot of fun.

No comments: