Sunday, November 2, 2008

A happy homecoming and the countdown begins

We had a great Halloween/Homecoming weekend. We started the weekend by hosting a Halloween party with some friends. We enjoyed yummy treats and a good movie. We watched a classic Strangers on a Train which was good. I don't like scary movies so Steve had to wait till I went to bed to watch the real scary one.



I started Saturday very early. My mom and I helped with the Tri Delta homecoming breakfast reservations. It was fun to see some old faces and catch up. We headed to the parade and enjoyed seeing all the floats. There were a lot of good ones this year. We gave our fball tickets to Rich and Drew since Steve had tons of papers to grade (hope his students appreciate that!). We listened to the game on the radio, it was a great game. I was busy making pumpkin bread for home group. It was a good Saturday!



On Sunday we enjoy a mini concert at church by David Phelps. He was great and I really enjoyed listening to him sing. I look forward to singing with him for a Christmas concert with the church choir.



In other news the official countdown to Italy has begun. We have 48 days till we leave and I can't wait!!! I still have some plans to finalized and some shopping to do but we are ready to go. I just can't wait!!

No comments: