Friday, November 7, 2008

Is it too early?

I am a huge music fan. I think music is an amazing thing that can impact us all and I wish I had a great talent to play and sing, oh well. As I type I am listening to Nessun Dorma my favorite opera piece and getting chill bumps, oh I love it! After some initial issues I have come to love itunes. Even though I am a pc girl itunes is my fav application and I have lots of songs but only a little ipod, gotta change that :) Anyway, where am I going with this? Oh yeah, Christmas is still many days away (48, if you're counting) and we haven't even celebrated Thanksgiving so is it too early to break out the Christmas CDs? Steve surprised me last night with 2 new Christmas CDs, Casting Crowns and David Phelps, and Wednesday I bought the new Harry Connick Jr. Can I start listening to them? They are now in my computer to sing with at school (my office mates love that). I guess I figure with Christmas all over the stores it puts me in the mood.
Steve also bought the new Michael W. Smith praise album. It is GREAT!

1 comment:

Herndon Home said...

How is the new Casting Crowns Christmas CD? I love that group! I know we haven't celebrated Thanksgiving yet, but I love Christmas music. I would listen year round. So, go ahead, enjoy it!