Thursday, February 5, 2009

The next trip


You know you travel a lot when people are always wondering where you are going next. Oh the pressure!! :) Although a trip to Hawaii, some more of Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), and of course China are in the future (maybe the distant future but still...) we are staying in the continental US for our summer trip. My parents are taking us to Family Camp in Colorado at Estes Park. I can't wait!
Since we have some time in the summer Steve and I have decided to continue our road trip north. We are looking at Jackson Hole, West Yellowstone, and Salt Lake City. I'm looking for tips... things to see, what to do, where to stay, any thing I should know that you would like to pass on. Thanks in advance!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You make me want to work at a school forever and do nothing but travel on my days off!