Sunday, December 16, 2012

Journey: to one more trip

Sic 'Em Bears!!
 
Those of you who know us well know that we love to travel. As I was updating our adoption papers for the Waiting Child program I was also planning our 10 year wedding anniversary trip. We were planning on going on a European River Cruise. Well, our plans changed and we're going to China instead and Europe will have to wait for now- which we are MORE than happy with!!
So, when it was announced that Baylor would play in San Diego for the Holiday Bowl we decided it would be a fun Babymoon (a trip taken before parents welcome home their baby). We are excited to cheer on the Bears on the 27th and spend some time touring in San Diego. I'm proud to say we will have been to all the bowl games in the last 3 years. While in San Diego we are planning a trip to the zoo (of course!) and a whale watching cruise. Rich and the boys are going as well and we are looking forward to spending some fun time together. Steve and I are going to spend New Years at Disney Land (even though it's their busiest day of the year)! We are also going to the Rose Bowl parade while in the area. So we are making the most of our trip out to California.


He's growing so quickly!
We don't have any new updates on David. I know that New Day is getting many packages and I'm anxious to see pictures of all the children opening them up- what a fun time!! We're picking out his room color this week and I can't wait to paint his room!! My parents hosted their annual Christmas party today and it was so fun to tell people our story and share his picture. I tried to talk to lots of people today since I know at next years party I'm going to be chasing after a 2 1/2 year old- and I can't wait!!!

No comments: