Friday, June 13, 2008

Catching Up


We had a good week after the quick trip to Amarillo. The great news is Kirby is recovering well and may be able to go home by tomorrow. I know Mickey is anxious to have him back home where she can take care of him.

On Tuesday night we celebrated my mom's birthday. It was a great night with the family. I also survived my first week of summer school (Steve is already into his second and has already given test, wow how time flies). I am teaching 1st grade and am enjoying it (for the most part). I have 9 boys and 2 girls. The boys keep me busy that's for sure. One of the perks is we have Friday's off, whoever thought of that was brilliant. So I am enjoying my first day off in a while. Of course ,I haven't been as productive as I should but I did get groceries and I am catching up on everyone's blogs :)

No comments: