Tuesday, June 3, 2008

An afternoon with Lindsay


I had the pleasure of spending some fun time with Andrea and Lindsay yesterday afternoon. It was so fun to play and hold this precious little girl. I can't believe she is going to be 1 on Friday. Our favorite activity was playing pic-a-boo wherever we could. Oh, I can't wait to play with Emily!
I ended my day by having dinner with Karen and Linda. It was great to catch up with Linda and relax before the last few days. The next 12 hours will be very busy - That's how many hours the kids have left at school. We have Kindergarten graduation tonight and 5th grade celebration tomorrow morning. The time will go by quickly and I have tons to get done. I emailed myself a list of things to get done so I would remember them all. I think it helped me sleep better last night :) Oh, if I could only be that organized all the time!

No comments: