Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day



We had a fun weekend with some time to relax and celebrate Father's Day. On Saturday we saw Kung Fu Panda with Hannah. It is such a cute movie. Steve and I laughed hard and are still joking about how funny Po was. Every time they said "China" Hannah would turn and flash a huge smile, too sweet! We celebrated Father's Day on Sunday with lunch at home. We had fun sharing fun stories with each other.
On Sunday night I watched the Tony Awards which is an annual ritual for me. I used to watch them in high school and declare to my parents that I wanted to be on Broadway. Well, I didn't quite make it but I still really enjoy experiencing Broadway (even if it is a tour company). I get my scoop from Keith who works for a Broadway fundraising company, BC/EFA, and has an office in Times Square. How jealous am I! Anyway, it was fun to watch and get my musical theatre fix for awhile.
Hope everyone had a great time celebrating with their dad's or celebrating being a dad!

1 comment:

The Gochis Family said...

Thanks for taking Hannah to kung Fu Panda!

Father's Day was so fun! Thanks for making the corn it was soooo yummy!

I received your feedback on Sunday---check out my blog!

Love you,
Cheryl