Friday, November 23, 2007

Did you get enough turkey?

Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope everyone had a delightful Thanksgiving. Ours was spent enjoying my mom's awesome cooking and good family time. We spent the day at my parents house with our friend Alicia. I love eating turkey but only on Thanksgiving. After that I am finished, no more thank you.
Since today is Black Friday we decided to see how much damage we could do. We usually are up early hitting the stores at 5am. This year we decided that there wasn't anything worth getting up that early for. I really enjoyed sleeping late and still getting some shopping in. I did get some Christmas gifts which is always a good thing. I also got me some things :)
We are now enjoying a nice warm fire since it actually is cold outside (thank goodness). I ordered our Christmas cards and we have finished decorating for the Christmas holidays. It has been a busy three days off so far. I am looking forward to the weeks leading up to Christmas. We have many holiday plans and I can't wait to get started so here is an early MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: