Sunday, May 18, 2008

Only 11 1/2 more days...

...Not that I am counting how many more days of school left. 'Course I think I'm teaching summer school so what's the point in counting anyways? Oh well, at least in summer school there are fewer kids. Moving on...

We had a busy and great May weekend. We invited Hannah over to spend the night at our house. She was very excited and we had a fun time. Steve and I enjoyed her dance performances and we did a little hair styling as well. We also had lunch together at good 'ole McDonald's. On Saturday we went with Rich, my Dad and the kids to see the new Narnia movie. It was good although I need to read the book. Maybe I'll do that during the summer.

On Sunday Mike, Steve's brother, headed up from Round Rock for a quick visit. He is moving back to Lubbock at the end of the week so this was a good-bye party of sorts. We enjoyed a wonderful day together and will miss him living so close to us.

No comments: