Sunday, May 4, 2008

Girls Weekend

This weekend was another one filled with fun family time. Unfortunately Steve is sick. He has bronchitis and has been feeling bad since Wednesday. He went to the doctor on Friday and is on antibiotics and cough meds. Luckily he has one more day of class at BU left before finals begin. Hopefully he will be feeling better so he can get all his grading finished.

While Steve was sick I took advantage of spending time with my mom and sister. Yesterday we went to a movie and had lunch together. We had never been to a movie just the three of us! It was a fun movie and a great girls lunch at Panera Bread (one of my favs). I went to a reception with my parents on Saturday night. It was kinda strange to be with them and not have Steve with me. The reception was outside and it was a perfect evening for it.

Today my mom, sister, and niece Hannah went to a Mother/Daughter tea in Woodway. It was great to spend some more time with the girls. Hannah enjoyed twirling in her dress and showing off her "twin" doll. We had finger sandwiches and yummy punch but no tea, go figure :) It was a wonderful afternoon!

No comments: