Wednesday, October 17, 2007

good fall things





I thought of another reason I enjoy fall so much last night. Steve came home with several new Christmas CDs. You are probably thinking... Christmas, a little early for that! Well, true enough we won't start playing the new CDs until later on but it is just fun to know they are out there, on store shelves. In Waco Christmas comes during fall (or what seems like fall since it doesn't get very cold) so I consider fall lasting until January. Here some of our new CDs to add to our Christmas collection. I am especially excited b/c Michael W. Smith is doing a concert with the Dallas Symphony Orchestra the first week in December. I can't wait!!!



1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm glad to know about these Christmas CDs! I even added them to my Amazon wishlist...