Friday, October 26, 2007

home study finished!

YEA!!! We now have our completed and notarized home study. It feels great to know that step is completed. Now it is time to figure out what comes next in our adoption process. Don't worry I am on top of things. We have to send in the I-600A to CIS in Houston. FedEx here I come.
This week has been great with some cool weather finally making it feel like fall. We always 'celebrate' the lower temps by making taco soup on that first cold night. Oh how I love taco soup :) After being under the weather all weekend it was nice to feel good again and enjoy fall.

This was another great baby week. I was honored to meet the newest member of the Taylor family, Mason. He is just precious!! I also got to spend some good time with Walker, the new son of the Williams. I love being around all of these babies! I love knowing that one day our child will have wonderful friends like these. There seems to be a ton of boys coming recently. Looks like our Sunday School will have there own soccer/football/baseball team!


No comments: