Monday, October 29, 2007

What's wrong with this picture

We had lots of fun celebrating with the boys this weekend. Jacob played his final flag football game and had a great pizza celebration. Andrew's team will continue to play for a few more weeks. The playoffs start in two weeks. Playoffs, go figure! I was shocked to actually see my maroon bleeding dad in the longhorn shirt but he pulled it off well.
The rest of the weekend was spent with me sitting upright trying to fend off allergies. I guess spending Friday and Saturday outside did me in. Oh, let the allergy season begin! I have my kleenex and vaseline handy so hopefully I will survive :)
Bonus for today is that the school kids are at home and we have meetings all day. Of course, for a teacher it is really hard to sit and listen. I hope the day goes quickly!

No comments: