Saturday, December 22, 2007

Another great time


We had the awesome pleasure of having Andrea, Nathan, and their precious daughter Lindsay over to our home last night. Andrea is an amazing friend and I have been so blessed by our friendship. When my parents moved me to Waco many, many years ago I was a very upset 8th grader. God truly blessed my move though with having Andrea right next door. Our friendship bloomed and grew stronger over the years. We roomed together at Baylor for her 2 years before nursing school in Dallas. Andrea married her high school sweetheart, how sweet is that! We all used to go to lunch everyday during high school, we would trade off between her house and mine. Gotta love those HotPockets :) It is fun to think about all the years that have gone by and how God has strengthened our relationship.


No comments: