Monday, December 10, 2007

Celebrating the Season






Wow! What a fun end of the week and weekend. One of the many reason I love this season is getting to spend great fellowship time with friends and family. It started off with my school Christmas party. I am hospitality chair and was in charge of planning the staff Christmas party. It went great and I think we all had fun getting away from school for awhile. It's amazing that we work together all day but don't really get to "talk". We had lots of fun catching up.

On Friday night I went to a party at a friend's home. She had decorated beautifully and we enjoyed yummy Christmas goodies. It is so fun to see how different families decorate for the Christmas season. Janet had lights strung all through the house which made me truly feel warm and cozy.

Saturday was a fun day of shopping with my mom and sister. I discovered a new gift store with them that many people had told me about but I had never been. It was great fun picking out Christmas gifts. We also enjoyed a girls lunch which was great. The rest of Saturday was spent at choir rehearsal to get ready for our Sunday morning concert.


Sunday was my church's Christmas choir concert. I always have had fun singing, even though I might not be very good, I love to sing with others. I really enjoyed having my parents and friend, Karen, there to watch. We had our Sunday School party on Sunday evening which was tons of fun. It was full of great fellowship and yummy food.



We wrapped up the weekend by attending the Point of Grace concert here in Waco. I have always enjoyed their music ever since Cari gave me their first CD over 10 yrs. ago. The concert was wonderful and as an added bonus my friends EJ and Kim had seats next to ours.





I hope you are enjoying this special season and are able to have some special time with family and friends!

1 comment:

Edison said...

We went too - they are still my favorite!