Friday, December 14, 2007

One year ago...



One year ago today we left for the best family vacation! My parents took us and Cheryl's family to Walt Disney World in Orlando. We had an incredible time. I know they say it's a magical place and I think it really is. A friend of mine is going in a couple of weeks and I am so jealous. I think the Disney trip is what really inspired my love of planning trips (I have always loved going on them). I have been to Disney World three times now. The first was in high school with band. We participated in a marching competition in the Magic Kingdom which was cool. The second time was with some friends in graduate school. Who know going as an adult could be so much fun!?!



If you ever go to Disney World with a large family (more that 8 people in your group) I would highly suggest taking advantage of the Magical Gathering events. We did a breakfast with Mickey which was great b/c there were a few families and we got to be in the Magic Kingdom before it opened and get some great pics and of course spend some time with the big mouse himself. We also did a fireworks voyage with Peter Pan. Once again Disney does a great job at making everything feel magical during these special events. If you are going with little girls who like the princesses the Princess Breakfast in Epcot is a must (there is also one at Cinderella's castle that is a bit more expensive and very hard to get into but I am sure it is wonderful). My mom, Cheryl, Hannah and I had breakfast together and the princesses would come by to talk to Hannah and get pictures. As you can imagine Hannah was in awe (so was I:)






I can't wait to take our little girl to Disney one day. I can only hope she will have as much fun as we did!!

1 comment:

Edison said...

We leave in 6 days - we can't wait! Thanks so much for all of your help!